Thursday, October 16, 2008

Anticipation.......

Saturday I printed almost 300 pictures and am awaiting their arrival in the mail from Snapfish. I am soooo ready to do some scrapbooking with new pictures! Tell some stories. Remember some memories. Laugh a little. Play with my goodies (and by that I mean my scrapbooking goodies). The weather today is dreary and gray and perfect for some good music, a cup of tea, and playing with pens and paper.

But I am being good and educating my beasties instead. We've done 3 solid hours of work - whoo hoo! - and the kids are now at recess. I'm going to make lunch in a bit, then back at the work for a few more hours; we're doing the Assyrians and the Hebrews in history, and they're both fun. Lots to work with. But no taekwondo this afternoon, so maybe, just maybe, I can scrap a bit while the kids watch a movie. Please?

1 comment:

Jenn F said...

I need to check out snapfish. Is it better than Walgreens?