Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rockin' like it's 1987. Geez I'm old.

I was trying to save money by canceling my subscription to Rhapsody, but alas, I fell off the wagon and signed up again today. I can't stand not having my music!!!! Yes, it's all 80s alternative and sappy female vocalists and pop music, but it's mine and darn it I like it. As I'm typing, I'm listening to Echo and the Bunnymen's "Lips Like Sugar" and it's 1987 all over again. Pining for MRM, dressing all in black and borrowing Sally's hoop earrings for a night out with Curt. Good times!

Meanwhile, my husband is listening to someone singing "Muskrat Love" to her Guinea pig on YouTube. Yup, my $15 a month is WORTH IT.



1 comment:

Jenn F said...

Love the 80's music! I should check out Rhapsody, I don't know much about it.